Is Your Pet Experiencing an Emergency?
Emergencies can happen at any time, day or night. That’s why All Creatures offers emergency services during and after our normal business hours. Whether your pet has a fracture, wound, or any other emergency, our doctors are here to help. Please contact us at 870-425-5175 to let us know the nature of your pet’s emergency so that we can be best prepared and/or provide you with helpful information over the phone.
What to Do If Your Pet Has an After-Hours Emergency
Please contact us at 870-425-5175 to let us know the nature of your pet’s emergency so that we can be best prepared and/or provide you with helpful information over the phone. If you are calling after our normal business hours, All Creatures answering service will field your call and page the veterinarian on-call.
Common Signs of a Pet Emergency
Below is a list of some of the most symptoms of pet emergencies that we encounter. If your pet ever exhibits any of these symptoms, it’s important to seek veterinary care immediately:
- Seizures and/or staggering
- Severe bleeding or bleeding that doesn’t stop within 5 minutes
- Difficulty breathing or excessive coughing and gagging
- Inability to urinate or pass stool/pain associated while urinating or passing stool
- Eye injuries
- Toxin Ingestion (food or chemical)
- Inability to move leg(s)
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea